The health minister Greg Hunt announced that for now, amongst a range of other businesses, allied health services are to remain open to serve the needs of the community.
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, for a number of weeks now we have introduced and are following a range of proactive steps and precautionary measures in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the clinic for both staff and clients throughout the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. These practices are based on the advice of the WHO and NSW government health.
At this time, none of our staff or clients have reported any symptoms of COVID-19. As such, all of our practitioners and therapists are continuing to provide face to face consultations and following precautionary measures in line with the WHO and NSW Department of Health.
As you may have noticed when visiting the clinic, we pride ourselves in maintaining an exceptional level of hygiene and ensuring a sanitary environment for all of our clients.
Our team has maintained and increased procedures to include:
- Continued use of hospital grade cleaners on all surfaces;
- Continuing to ensure that all treatment tables and rooms are cleaned and sanitised between each client, and at the beginning and end of each day;
- Providing more personal hygiene items such as alcohol based hand-sanitiser, accessible to all throughout the clinic;
- Displaying up to date information on best practices to ensure personal and respiratory hygiene as well as hand-washing guides;
- Ensuring that all concerns from our clients are heard and appropriate action continues to be taken to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
- Keeping open lines of communication to promote safe practices in our community of clients.
We ask that all of our clients please:
- Use hand sanitiser upon arrival and when leaving our clinic;
- If feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone with a known coronavirus diagnosis, we respectfully ask that you alert us and adhere to best practices and advice from the WHO and the NSW Department of Health to please stay at home. No cancellation or rescheduling fee will apply in this scenario;
- If you have been overseas please do not attend our clinic until after you have self-isolated for 14 days. If your care needs are urgent and you’re isolated or self-isolating, we can arrange a phone call with your practitioner to provide advice and guidance.
We thank you for reading this message and taking these precautions.
We realise that many of you have had disruptions to your daily work practice and some of you are working from home, and we hope that you and your loved ones continue to stay safe. We are dedicated to continuing your care and ensuring you get the support you need, so we are keeping our doors open. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Given that the situation continues to develop, we will monitor and update our practices as necessary.
Ryde Natural Health Clinic Management