Looking for acupuncture or Chinese herbal medicine in Ryde?
Looking for a great acupuncturist or Chinese herbalist in Ryde? Look no further! The team of acupuncturists at Ryde Natural Health Clinic – Dr Hank Chen, Dr Anthony Keating, and Dr Julia Oh have extensive experience treating a wide range of conditions, and have tertiary and postgraduate qualifications in Traditional Chinese Medicine, but more importantly- they are passionate about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the results it can provide.
Appointments are available Monday through Sunday, from 8am to 8pm. To make an appointment please call (02) 9878 5021, or book online here.
What to expect at your first consultation:
Your initial consultation will last up to sixty minutes and is a private 1 on 1 session (Our practitioners don’t treat multiple patients at once, so they can focus just on you!).
Your practitioner will discuss the history of your condition, carry out a series of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, and explain the goals of treatment and answer any questions you may have.
You can view the current fee schedule for all of our services here.
Acupuncture in North Ryde. Why choose us:
There are several places in Ryde where you can receive treatment from an acupuncturist, so why should you choose us?
- Our team is highly qualified: Hank has a Bachelor of Applied Science from UWS Sydney and a PhD in TCM from the University of Nanjing, China. Julia has a Bachelor of Health Science (TCM), has completed her honours, and is undertaking her PhD at the University of Technology Sydney.
- We speak English fluently: Hank is fluent in English, Mandarin and Taiwanese. Julia in English and Korean.
- Health fund rebates are available: On-the-spot health fund rebates are available for all services for those with ‘extras’ cover.
- Free and easy parking is available.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 8am and as late as 8pm, 7 days a week.
Our clinic reception team is ready to take your call 8am – 8pm, 7 days. Give us a call on (02) 9878 5021 or book online here.